The key to achieving access control is absolute identification of authorized users. This means using biometrics which is the only identification method that “cements” a user’s credentials to a person.
As the physical barriers in branches and other locations are reduced, the need for access control is necessary to make it more difficult for unauthorized personnel to gain access to restricted information. With the use of the FaceKey System which use fingerprint or face recognition for identification, unauthorized access can be prevented. Employees can be assigned access to specific areas depending upon their security level. Where bank employees have customer’s personal information on their desks, banks need to prevent unauthorized personnel from entering without permission. The two-man rule requires at least two people to be present to open a vault provides a higher level of security and reduces fraud.
To address budget concerns, the FaceKey Integrated Security Access Control System runs on your existing network and can be connected wirelessly. Panels and cards are not needed. The system is managed from a central location and branches can add or delete users. Rekeying costs will be eliminated. An electronic log is saved each time a user utilizes the reader. Little training is needed.
Biometrics are the only way to ensure that unauthorized persons using traditional credentials, i.e. cards or keypads, do not access your facilities. Biometric identification exceeds the performance of traditional credentials in accuracy, installation cost, training, and maintenance and of course identification. The design of the FaceKey Integrated Security Access Control System provides long term, low maintenance, cost reducing solutions that meet regulatory standards.
Biometrics is the only identification method that “cements” a user’s credentials to a person.
FaceKey benefits and features for financial business:
- Easily managed hierarchical access areas: The FaceKey solutions provides zones controlled by our biometric fingerprint or face recognition readers. This system prevents unauthorized access to any area.
- Identification technology: The identity technology of your access control is significant to your physical security. Our access control system utilizes the ultimate identification – your biometrics: fingerprint and face recognition.
- Gates: Reader controlled motorized gates or barriers arms may be used to restrict unauthorized vehicles from gaining access to the site.
- Two man rule: FaceKey can ensure that where the presence of two or more persons is required, fraud or collusion will not occur.
- Encryption: All data store or exchange will be encryption to ensure that profiles or data is not compromised during transmission.
- Muster control: FaceKey’s muster system integrated with access control will provide a real time list of missing persons.
- Time and Attendance: When integrated with access control, time and attendance will ensure the accuracy of work time and prevent buddy punching and “ghost employees”, and reduces related administrative costs significantly.
- Visitors: Visitor management can be integrated with the access control system reducing the need for escorts in the building.
- Distribution: Access control readers can be used to assure that only authorized personnel receive the assets as they move throughout the distribution chain.
- Audit trails: A searchable electronic record is logged for each event.
- Biometrics: Biometrics are the only way to ensure that unauthorized persons using traditional credentials, i.e. cards or keypads, do not access your facilities. Biometric identification exceeds the performance of traditional credentials in accuracy, installation cost, accuracy, training, and maintenance and of course identification. The FaceKey System provides long term, low maintenance, cost reducing solutions that meet regulatory standards.
FaceKey integrated security access control time and attendance systems, and muster system will protect facility, staff, visitors and assets with the lowest possible total cost of ownership. There are no annual license fees and a two year warranty.
- Bank branches
- Bank vaults
- Bank drawers
- Safety deposit boxes