Foolproof biometric access reduces facility protection costs and increase safety by validating and authenticating visitors and employees.
The key to achieving access control is absolute identification of authorized users. This means using biometrics which is the only identification method that “cements” a user’s credentials to a person.
Biometrics are the only way to ensure that unauthorized persons using traditional credentials, i.e. cards or keypads, do not access your facilities. Biometric identification exceeds the performance of traditional credentials in accuracy, installation cost, training, and maintenance and of course identification. The design of the FaceKey Integrated Security Access Control System provides long term, low maintenance, cost reducing solutions that meet regulatory standards.
To address budget concerns, the FaceKey Integrated Security Access Control System runs on your existing network and can be connected wirelessly. Panels and cards are not needed. The System is managed from a central location and branches can add or delete users. Rekeying costs will be eliminated. An electronic log is saved each time a user utilizes the reader. Little training is needed.
FaceKey integrated security access control and time and attendance systems protect facility, staff, visitors and assets with the lowest possible total cost of ownership. The systems are designed to run on your networks with no annual license fees and a two year warranty.
FaceKey benefits and features for the food industry:
- Identification technology: The identity technology of your access control is significant to your physical security. Our access control system utilizes the ultimate identification – your biometrics: fingerprint and face recognition. Doors: It is common for external doors of office buildings, manufacturing plants and warehouses to have access control. Other critical assets such as labs and data centers are also high-profile targets. Laboratories, animal research facilities, and clean rooms require stringent access control.
- Easily managed hierarchical access areas: FaceKey solutions provides zones controlled by our biometric fingerprint or face recognition readers. This system prevents unauthorized access to any area.
- Gates: Reader controlled motorized gates or barriers arms may be used to restrict unauthorized vehicles from gaining access to the site.
- Two man rule: FaceKey can ensure that where the presence of two or more persons is required, fraud or collusion will not occur.
- Encryption: All data store or exchange will be encryption to ensure that profiles or data is not compromised during transmission.
- Muster control: FaceKey’s muster system integrated with access control will provide a real time list of missing persons.
- Time and Attendance: When integrated with access control, time and attendance will ensure the accuracy of work time, prevent buddy punching and “ghost employees”, and reduces related administrative costs significantly.
- Visitors: Visitor management can be integrated with the access control system reducing the need for escorts.
- Distribution: As raw materials and products enter or leave the manufacturing facility, they will pass through many hands before reaching their final destination. At each step of the way, access control readers can be used to assure that only authorized personnel receive the products as they move throughout the distribution chain.
- Audit trails: A searchable electronic record is logged for each event.
- Biometrics: Biometrics are the only way to ensure that unauthorized persons using traditional credentials, i.e. cards or keypads, do not access your facilities. Biometric identification exceeds the performance of traditional credentials in accuracy, installation cost, accuracy, training, and maintenance and of course identification. The FaceKey System provides long term, low maintenance, cost reducing solutions that meet regulatory standards.
FaceKey access control, time and attendance systems, and muster system will protect facility, staff, visitors and assets with the lowest possible total cost of ownership.
- Food packers
- Food processors
- Food manufacturers
- Food R&D