From problems with non-custodial parents in a grade school to unauthorized guests on a college campus, controlling access with certainty is the first line of defense to keep the institution safe. FaceKey’s access control solutions can also be used for convenient, but controlled access to buildings, dormitories, cashless vending, and additional campus activities.
Biometrics are the only way to ensure that unauthorized persons using traditional credentials, i.e. cards or keypads, do not access your facilities. Biometric identification exceeds the performance of traditional credentials in accuracy, installation cost, training, and maintenance and of course identification. The design of the FaceKey Integrated Security Access Control System provides long term, low maintenance, cost reducing solutions that meet regulatory standards.
To address budget concerns, the FaceKey Integrated Security Access Control System runs on your existing network and can be connected wirelessly. Panels and cards are not needed. The system is managed from a central location and branches can add or delete users. Rekeying costs will be eliminated. An electronic log is saved each time a user utilizes the reader. Little training is needed.
FaceKey integrated security access control and time and attendance systems protect facility, staff, visitors and assets with the lowest possible total cost of ownership. The systems are designed to run on your networks with no annual license fees and a two year warranty.
FaceKey solutions to protect schools and students:
- Lockdown: The lockdown is universal and can be reversed only by an authorized person.
Easily managed hierarchical access areas: The FaceKey solutions provides zones controlled by our biometric fingerprint or face recognition readers. This system prevents unauthorized access to any area.Other tasks requiring identification: Library services, lockers, and printing.
- Identification technology: The identity technology of your access control is key to your physical security. Our access control system utilizes the ultimate identification – biometrics: fingerprint and face recognition.
- Doors: It is common for external doors of office buildings, manufacturing plants and warehouses to have access control. Other critical assets such as labs, vivariums, and data centers are also high-profile targets. Laboratories, animal research facilities, and clean rooms require stringent access control
- Gates: Reader controlled motorized gates or barriers arms may be used to restrict unauthorized vehicles from gaining access to the campus.
- Encryption: All data store or exchange will be encryption to ensure that profiles or data is not compromised during transmission.
- Muster control: Muster system integrated with access control will provide a real time list of missing persons.
- Time and Attendance: When integrated with access control, time and attendance will ensure the accuracy of work time and prevent buddy punching and “ghost employees”.
- Visitors: Visitor management can be integrated with the access control system reducing the need for escorts in the building.
- Audit trails: A searchable electronic record is logged each for each transaction. The name of the user, the location of the reader and time of day are recorded.
- Scalable: Additional users and readers can easily be added.
- Rekeying costs: Rekeying costs are eliminated because keys are not required.
- System design: To ease budget restraints, the FaceKey systems run on the school’s network and can be connected wirelessly where it makes sense. Panels and cards are not needed. The system can be managed from a central location and at sub-locations with the need to add or delete users. The ability to delete terminated employees prevents loss and expense of rekeying. The status of each door is available in real time. An electronic audit trail is saved each time a user utilizes a reader. Little training is needed.
- Biometrics: Biometrics are the only way to be certain that unauthorized persons using traditional credentials/cards do not access your time clocks or facilities. When compared with biometric identification, the traditional credential, i.e. cards, fall short in every category: accuracy, cost, maintenance, and convenience. In addition, the design of the FaceKey Systems allow for long trouble free service which comply which regulatory needs and at the same time reduce your security costs.
FaceKey integrated security access control, time and attendance systems, and muster system will protect student, parents, facility, staff, visitors and assets with the lowest possible total cost of ownership. There are no annual license fees and a two year warranty.
- Day Care
- Schools – elementary and secondary
- Research facilities
- Athletic facilities