Biometrics are the only way to ensure that unauthorized persons using traditional credentials, i.e. cards or keypads, do not access your doors, cash drawers, cash counters, vaults, and other areas with valuables. Biometric identification exceeds the performance of traditional credentials in accuracy, installation cost, training, and maintenance and of course identification. The design of the FaceKey Integrated Security Access Control System provides long term, low maintenance, cost reducing solutions that meet regulatory standards.
Because the FaceKey system is easy to use and cost effective, units can be established at any transition points where employees, guests or vendors are in contact with cash, cash equivalents or other valuables. Examples are:
- Vendors: Vendors can be required to be enrolled and use the biometric readers as they move throughout the facility.
- Vaults: Two-person (or more) rules are available which means that two or more persons must be present to open the vault. This feature prevents an employee from using a credential of another person to open the vault.
- Record: Each time a person is recognized, a record is made of the name of the person, the location of the reader, the time of the day when the event occurs.
- Operation of the system: The system operation is very similar to a card reader system and accommodates door strikes and mag locks common to the traditional systems.
- Network Based: The system runs on the existing network or wireless and does not require panels or cards.
- Installation: Installation costs are significantly reduced because of the design of the system. Cable runs are minimized and labor costs are reduced.
- Transportation: Each time cash or valuables are moved such as transportation via Armored Vehicles, an electronic record can be made of the sender and the receiver which can be confirmed via fingerprint recognition or face recognition. The electronic record would save the name of the persons, the location of the reader and the time the event occurred.
To address budget concerns, the FaceKey Integrated Security Access Control System runs on your existing network and can be connected wirelessly. Panels and cards are not needed. The system is managed from a central location and branches can add or delete users. Rekeying costs will be eliminated. An electronic log is saved each time a user utilizes the reader. Little training is needed.
FaceKey integrated security access control and time and attendance systems protect facility, staff, visitors and assets with the lowest possible total cost of ownership. The systems are designed to run on your networks with no annual license fees and a two year warranty.
FaceKey benefits and features for casinos:
Easily managed hierarchical access areas: The FaceKey solutions provides zones controlled by our biometric fingerprint or face recognition readers. This system prevents unauthorized access to any area.
Identification technology: The identity technology of your access control is key to your physical security. Our access control system utilizes the ultimate identification – biometrics: fingerprint and face recognition. Doors: It is common for external doors of office buildings, manufacturing plants and warehouses to have access control. Other critical assets such as labs and data centers are also high-profile targets. Laboratories, animal research facilities, and clean rooms require stringent access control.
- Gates: Reader controlled motorized gates or barriers arms may be used to restrict unauthorized vehicles from gaining access to the site.
- Two man rule: FaceKey can ensure that where the presence of two or more persons is required, fraud or collusion will not occur.
- Encryption: All data store or exchange will be encryption to ensure that profiles or data is not compromised during transmission.
- Time and Attendance: When integrated with access control, time and attendance will ensure the accuracy of work time and prevent buddy punching and “ghost employees”.
- Visitors and Vendors: Visitor management can be integrated with the access control system reducing the need for escorts in the facility.
- Distribution: As cash and other valuables are transported into and out of the facility, they will pass through many hands before reaching their final destination. At each step of the way, access control readers can be used to assure that only authorized personnel receive the assets as they move to and from the casino and armored transports.
- Audit trails: A searchable electronic record is logged each for each event.
- Biometrics: Biometrics are the only way to be certain that unauthorized persons using traditional credentials/cards do not access your time clocks or facilities. When compared with biometric identification, the traditional credential, i.e. cards, fall short in every category: accuracy, installation cost, training, maintenance, and convenience. In addition, the design of the FaceKey Systems allow for long trouble free service which comply which regulatory needs and at the same time reduce your security costs.
- FaceKey access control, time and attendance systems, and muster system will protect facility, staff, visitors and assets with the lowest possible total cost of ownership. There are no annual license fees and a two year warranty.
- Cash drawers
- Cash counters