The key to achieving these goals requires absolute identification of authorized users for access control, time clocks and the visitor system. This means using biometrics which is the only identification method that “cements” a user’s credentials to a person.
The benefits of Time and Attendance to a manufacturing plant will add substantial “net income” to the bottom line with a minimum capital outlay: For example the use of the system will:
- Reduces the cost of collection of time worked.
- Prevent ghost employees.
- Job costing permits accurate job cost accounting.
- Speeds up payroll operations.
- Prevents buddy punching.
In addition to the obvious benefits, the responsible employees resent those taking advantage of the system and being paid for unearned time. It is not unusual for a customer that is initiating a time and attendance system to note a significant reduction in their payroll cost because of the accuracy of work time and reduction of time required to prepare the payroll.
To ease budget restraints, the FaceKey systems run on the bank’s network and can be connected wirelessly where it makes sense. Panels and cards are not needed. The system can be managed from a central location and also at branches that add or delete users. The ability to delete terminated employees prevents loss and expense of rekeying. The status of each door is available in real time. An electronic log is saved each time a user utilizes the reader. Little training is needed.
Identification of authorized personnel creates strong security. Biometrics are the only way to be certain that unauthorized persons using traditional credentials, i.e. cards or keypads, do not access your time clocks or facilities. When compared with biometric identification, the traditional credential, i.e. cards, fall short in every category: installation cost, accuracy, training, and maintenance and of course identification. The design of the FaceKey Systems allow for long trouble free service which comply with the new food defense needs and at the same time reduce your costs.
Biometrics is the only identification method that “cements” a user’s credentials to a person.
Please contact FaceKey at 210-826-8811 or via email@example.com to discuss strengthening your security program.
FaceKey benefits and features for financial business:
Easily managed hierarchical access areas – The FaceKey solutions provides zones controlled by our biometric fingerprint or face recognition readers. This system prevents unauthorized access to any area.
- Identification technology: The identity technology of your access control is key to your physical security. Our access control system utilizes the ultimate identification – biometrics: fingerprint and face recognition. Doors: It is common for external doors of office buildings, manufacturing plants and warehouses to have access control. Other critical assets such as labs and data centers are also high-profile targets. Laboratories, animal research facilities, and clean rooms require stringent access control.
- Gates: Reader controlled motorized gates or barriers arms may be used to restrict unauthorized vehicles from gaining access to the site.
- Two man rule: FaceKey can ensure that where the presence of two or more persons is required, fraud or collusion will not occur.
- Encryption: All data store or exchange will be encryption to ensure that profiles or data is not compromised during transmission.
- Muster control: FaceKey’s Muster system integrated with access control will provide a real time list of missing persons.
- Time and Attendance: When integrated with access control, time and attendance will ensure the accuracy of work time and prevent buddy punching and “ghost employees”.
- Visitors: Visitor management can be integrated with the access control system reducing the need for escorts in the building.
- Distribution: As materials and products enter and leave the manufacturing facility, they will pass through many hands before reaching their final destination. At each step of the way, access control readers can be used to assure that only authorized personnel receive the products as they move throughout the distribution chain.
- Audit trails: A searchable electronic record is logged for each event.
- Biometrics: Biometrics are the only way to be certain that unauthorized persons using traditional credentials/cards do not access your time clocks or facilities. When compared with biometric identification, the traditional credential falls short in every category: accuracy, installation cost, training, maintenance, and convenience. In addition, the design of the FaceKey Systems allow for long trouble free service which comply which regulatory needs and at the same time reduce your security costs.
FaceKey integrated security access control and time and attendance systems protect facility, staff, visitors and assets with the lowest possible total cost of ownership. The systems are designed to run on your networks with no annual license fees and a two year warranty.
- Building automation
- Facility doors
- Turnstiles and Mantraps
- Visitor management
- Warehouses and storage areas
- CNC Machinery
- Overhead Doors